Life In Fast Forward: The Blog

Monday, December 29, 2008
Free Stuff To Get Your Life In Line For 2009
I have found myself with some bona fide free time as I am winding down to the end of 2008. As a result, I'm having a less stressful time in my 2009 goal making and business planning. Yes, actually goal making and business planning and not just scribbling stuff down on random sheets of paper to shuffle through for the first few weeks of the year. Even better, I have been able to make time to research and put my ideas into some semblance of logical order (thought spelling and grammar will always be a little suspect).

As I continue setting up my goal plans, I have been sifting through some of the on-line tools I have collected to see which ones will be most useful for getting in gear for the new year (check out my mad rhyming skills, yo!), and wanted to share a few with y'all. Here are some sources for free stuff to get your business or personal life in line for the year 2009 (I'm a poet and I didn't even know it...):

Today's TQ

Today's TQ offers a daily system designed to remind you to achieve your personal best. That's right, remind you that you can and should give your all everyday to stay committed to your dreams. They start you out with a extensive test to gauge you current level in 10 factors to your overall success, and for a small fee you can purchase your own personal book on yourself and audio programs to help you raise your scores. But you want free stuff, and they have plenty of pdfs with calendars and planning tools to help you out.

http://thinktq.com/training/downloads/index.cfm

The Fly Lady

Have you been putting up Facebook status updates for the past three months proclaiming you're cleaning your office? Well I have, and I'm no where near finished yet. Assuming you have the same issue with clutter creep, but aren't so vocal about it, the Fly Lady has all the tricks you could ever dream of, and says if you take it 15 minutes at a time, you'll eventually find your way to clean. We won't go into how many 15 minute intervals you can accumulate in three months.

http://flylady.net/

PortableApps.com

Your need for free software alternatives and mobile access to computer programs are both solved at PortableApps.com, where a USB flash drive is all you need to carry your favorite computer programs with you, along with all of your bookmarks, settings, email and more. Portable versions of popular open source applications are offered here free, with no spyware and no limitations.

http://portableapps.com/

Dailymile

For free guilt moral support for getting yourself in shape this year, I'm offering up a new site I am still getting the hang of: Dailymile. It is described as a social training log for runners, triathletes, and cyclists, and is an easy way to share your training with friends and stay motivated, assuming you need a little one-up-manship as part of your motivation. Look up and share local races and post your workout time to throw in the face of compare with friends you make on the site.

http://www.dailymile.com/



Free Shipping!

coffeeforless.com: Free Shipping!

Labels: , , , ,

posted by J. Cleveland Payne @ 11:30 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Welcome to my new blog. This is where I will chronicle the next phase of mis-adventures of my life. Thank you for staying on the ride, and for you newcomers to the inside of my mental mania, I will do my best to make sure the trip is both entertaining and educational.

Life In Fast Forward: The Blog is still a bit of a work in progress. Keep checking in for new posts and site updates.

21 Great Ways to Live to be 100

About Blog
This blog supports some of the thoughts and interjections from the folks at Fast Forward Business Properties. Our ideas, things we test, and a few random thoughts will show up here.

  • Name: J. Cleveland Payne
  • Home: Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
  • About Me: News is my profession, so it only fits that I am a news junkie. I'm a radio show/segment producer for a news/talk radio station in Little Rock, Arkansas.
  • See my complete profile
Previous Post
Title

Welcome to my new blog.

Life In Fast Forward: The Blog is still a bit of a work in progress. Keep checking in for new posts and site updates.

Links
Templates by
Blogger Templates